Black+Blum Binchotan Charcoal
Charcoal filter that works via reverse osmosis to cleanse tap water. It is cut to a fixed length so it slots perfectly into our 'Eau Good' BPA free water bottle. But you can use it with any bottle, carafe or jug. Leave it overnight in ordinary tap water and it will transform it into delicious tasting pure water.
- Binchotan charcoal is an active carbon made from tree branches
- It absorbs impurities such as chlorine by attracting the negative ions to its surface
- In exchange, the charcoal sends its nutrients (calcium, iron and magnesium) back into the water
- It also neutralises the water's pH levels
- Each stick lasts for 3 months; At this time if you boil it in water for 10 minutes it will recharge for a further 3 months